Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Friday, January 11, 2013

Suddenly, I'm overwhelmed by a sense of loss again
I feel like everyone is advancing forward
and the light they see, is somehow brighter and brighter
and me?
I feel like as if... the pathetic me...
is still wandering in the dark wilderness
circling aimlessly, bleak .
and I can see no light coming
not even a ray of light. D:
But in the other hand
I appreciate the fact that I'm not alone in this journey
Despite the doubts that whether this is worth a fight
something that is rewarding or not
I'm happy that there are still people around me
that can accompany me. :)


Suddenly I can't help but keep listening to this music : )
And it just evokes the magical and wonderful feeling again =.= oh no
But I still stick to the "truth" that
I'm still not into her <33

So tomorrow I will start to learn this :D


No comments:

Post a Comment