Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Friday, January 25, 2013

Ok
Maybe I was wrong about the friend stuffs
actually there are three terms in my "friend hierarchy"
Starting from companion > friend > confidante
those who falls to the category of confidante are very little
and those who falls to companion are ABUNDANT
But one thing I'd like to clarify
my secondary friends are what I call friends :)
because after so long, we still meet with each other
and talk non-stop about how ya is life going on
and "My Boys" < I'm not gay xD
we still play sports together, talk together
and any other guys' stuffs :D
whereas companion?
I'm not sure about what makes me term him/her as companion
and what are the criteria
maybe not so close friend or acquaintance
other than that
there are such friends that I encounter
if you never hang out with them much often
your ranking in "friend hierarchy" drops eventually
and such people I don't need them as my friends

Ok, my Thursday is awesome :)
it was like Finally we get to go out and meet together again :D
First, we went to Adda Heights park to exercise
the girls are jogging
while the boys play basketball
and surprisingly, Tiu turned up and
he appeared in basketball court LOL
and we kept on teasing him throughout our playtime at the basketball court

after about an hour or a half of sports
the girls have gone home taking bath
well the boys went straight to ENY
and then the usual gatherings x.x
eat, drink, talk, laugh, tease
and then we went home at about 11 p.m.
last but not least,
I'm happy that I get to shoot with a few friends  :D




No comments:

Post a Comment