Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Friday, September 9, 2011

Trial ~
Next week is my fav subjects
Though, efforts still must be put
in order to get flying colours

Haiz~
I like sleeping with my mum
lying on the bed together
chatting our past time
until we feel tired
and close our eyes eventually..
she's the on who closes first
and her snoring sound is always the first to be heard by me
after that when I open my eyes
it's already morning :)

Let's reminisce the past~
Last time when I'm still a small boy
I used to sleep with my mum
and I instructed her that
she must face me.
But I'm a grown-up now
I can no longer do this D:
sometimes la. of course
but not often

Now I love sleeping with my mum because
MY NEPHEW SLEEP WITH HER!
HAHAHA
Can play with him.
can say many things to make him cry
those childish things la haha
xD...

SPM is around the corner O.O
I must work hard for it ~
so that my mum's 'investment' on me is is worthwhile and paid off
HAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment