Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

sian failed again =.=
I thought can get 50 above in chinese paper 2
then, haizz
should be grateful that this thing
isn't happen in my Bio, Chem, Phy, Add Maths, English

let's talk about girls.
Why do God created girls?
this is the story
One day, Adam was sleeping
God made him into a deep sleep
while he was sleeping, God make another human
as an assistant to help and accompany Adam
God took out a bone from his body
and use other materials ( sand ) to make another human
God named this human woman, a man's ( Adam ) woman

For me, girls are something that
provide pleasure for guys
what I meant pleasure isn't the '...'
is a vision pleasure understand? :P
Yesterday ZH asked me do I like some girl in our class
so I started to think of : Am I normal?
since I do not fall for any girl

I change my ideal girl periodically de =.=
sometimes I think this girl is pretty and nice
sometimes that
I do not have a steady heart :P~
my heart fluctuates periodically xD

in my point of view,
I would say that
Girls are like flowers in a garden
and I'm a passer-by in the garden
Some colourful flowers caught my attention
and I will stop by to see the flowers
once I feel bored already, then I will switch to another flower

Today I almost got stroke by a girl =.=
not because she's pretty ( actually kinda )
but it's her demure smile
that is able to salvage my heart from falling for other flower further~

No comments:

Post a Comment