Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Monday, June 27, 2011

Today I very no mood
don't know why. Now become no more mood Haiz
haiz, actually got something is bothering me la D:
I think I won't be cheer if I keep on thinking it
be positive? that's what I can do lor
btw, I'm that kind of people
who won't give up until I'm proven wrong
Now no one knows yet
I still won't give up
really... This is my character
Not that kind of people that can give up easily
I will persevere through this D: .
Today I went to Guardian and knew the truth
It did really strike me abit
but thinking it, it sounds quite logic..
But I still can't believe it la
got time I'll surf the web to check it again D:
Say real la, I really very sad about this lar T__T
God is fair? yes
but can't I have more than You gave me? D:
I know I'm too greedy
but I really hope it will become a reality one day lor D:

and.. today I revised Bio
the female reproductive so hard =.=
got many stages zzz
not like male. so easy
haiz, I think I will make my studies better first la
I believe that a watched pot never boiled
so I won't expect much in it ler
but still, I will work hard for it
until the 'deadline'. let's see the outcome
if really upsetting me, then I just have to accept D:
I won't give up easily! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment