Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Saturday, June 11, 2011

D: really sian la
holiday gonna end d lehzzzz
Just played Audition and Draw My Things with Yean

xD
U know..
I use the entire afternoon to watch pps
there I found a drama call City Hunter
damn nice man.
is from Lee Min Ho de < my idol
He damn shuai and cool inside
and a girl inside also kinda chio :)
Both of them know how to fight!
this drama is about the ugly side of Korea's politics
and Lee Min Ho and that girl
were trained to combat with this bad politics
damn nice la. I watched until ep3 d ^^
SO THE WHOLE AFTERNOON I NEVER SLEEP DAO
And now I wanna go sleep d :)
tomorrow wake up earlier to watch PPS again!
I'm not gonna watch City Hunter in haste
coz In korea, this drama only do twice a week
so fast watch finish for what?:P
So I will watch other things lor...
See what can I find lar..
okla good night :P

No comments:

Post a Comment