Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Friday, June 10, 2011

If u ask me .
Do I want to live in KL when I can make a livelihood
the answer is NO.
JB?
No also
Actually, the place which I'd always wanted to go is Korea
because I love the babes and weather there :P
London also not bad, just I have to practice more English speaking
My mood is still in a state or 'recuperation'
Holiday is going to end D:
Have to wake up early everyday again
sian leh =.=
and then study study, homework homework
and stupid sukan tara and BSMM Marching
Haiz!

1 month ago, I saw a very nice line in 格言
“因为一次堵车,而断送了恋情,甚至是结婚生子的机会”
I feel like using this as a title for my short story xD
Should I?
Ok I start a few lines first barh
If I really can't make it, then I just stop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment