Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Friday, February 25, 2011

I read Grace's essays just now
it's so good.
she used to write story essays
and her word vocabulary usage is just fine
not very difficult
and what I learned from her essay is that
difficult bombastic vocab isn't the point
to boost your marks in story-writing essays.
every time I get English Paper 1 exam papers
I was always tempted to attempt story-writing
but I have no confidence enough =.=
so I chose facts-writing essays

What I learned from her essays is that
essay need not to be full with bombastic words
must be in a very ... manner
I can't find a word for it =.=
it's like a flow~ and comprehensive
But the adjectives play an important role in this case
and the story must be interesting
and full with moral values .
So, this encourage me to try on story-writing during the exams
I already made up my mind
I'll be writing story during this mid-year English test
only if the title is suitable for me to elaborate

No comments:

Post a Comment