Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'll be back
넌 다시 나를 찾을거야
(neon da shi ne reru chajeur geo ya)
그때 다시 내가 올거야
(geu ddaen da shi nae ga ul geo ya)
...
LOL when I'm sitting the taxi
the uncle's hand phone rang
and this is his ring tone.... HAHA
laugh my head off =.=
nowadays uncle also listen kpop o.O?
Or maybe his son / daughter help him download one =.=

Then he suddenly asked me do I take taxi to go home everyday
I said no
then he asked again how long I had been in SMKTD
I answered 3 years
then he asked me before where am I from
I answered from SMKTD 2 =.=
damn mafan if I answered I'm from selangor

Okla that's all
it's a funny taxi driver~
And I never bring enough money
so I asked him to bring me to the front of my house
then I took money from house and gave him.

No comments:

Post a Comment