Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today my mum , bro sis all going to Taiwan
left me at home alone =.=
plus my niece and nephew returned to their grandmother's home
So I'm so lonely /.\ ~~~~~
Who can entertain me? T__T
I remembered they were ruining my holiday life last time LOL!
because I have to look after them
when my mum is cooking in the kitchen.
Now I miss them so much leh T__T
We just seperate for not more than 1 day
but I miss them so much
T___T~

Means tonight I sleep alone lor...
Hehe, in the other hand
I wrote a to-buy-list to my mum
Here is how it sounds :
- Cloth ( at least 1 )
- Pants ( Must be tight and light brown )
- Hand phone ( If you think it's cheap and nice )
- Cap < [This I wrote there compulsory, means must buy it haha]
- Bag < compulsory also

So I hope when she comes back
She won't disappoint me :x HAHA

So.. Everyday I have to take taxi to go home
If I need to stay back in school la .
And furthermore
I had been chosen to be the Secretary for History Club!
WAHAHA!
I recommend myself for it
and majority of people vote for me
but unfortunately, I'm envy that
noob Mathan became President.. ARGH!
haha actually it's ok
ok that's all~

No comments:

Post a Comment