Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Friday, February 11, 2011

I really can't believe that this thing happen to me
in my life...
I was like omg when this thing happened to me today
let's see how's to story summary below :

After school, I hurriedly went into a bus
when I first stepped in the bus,
I realized that there are many unfamiliar faces of people in the bus
Ok then the bus started
and when it reached a T-junction
I was surprised that the bus is turning left
which is not the same as the usual bus that I will be sitting that will be turning right
Then when I knew I sit the wrong bus, it's too late
T_______T
The bus is heading to SJK (C) Pandan one
I was like OMGGGGGG I'm dead..
but the kind uncle bus asked me to switch bus when his bus arrived there
and it's not a good thing also =.=
When I sit for the 2nd bus
I was one person at first
but then got many 'childish kids' go into the bus =.=
I'm the only secondary person
and I could clearly sense their blank face

And on the way to back home
the bus is so noisy OMG =.=!
THEY VERY NOISY LA!!
THOSE KIDS.... tsk tsk
so different from secondary student leh
Laugh my head off =.=
I saw 1 girl kept blaming a boy
and kept hitting him with newspaper
I was thinking that
Am I that childish when I'm at their tender age =.=
so funny man
the condition in the bus so noisy

Why I so bad luck one????? T____T
I thought bad luck wont struck me again one leh!!!
And unfortunately, the bad luck day only changes
In January, my bad luck day is Monday
every Monday would have unlucky things happen
cockroach, hand twisted.. etc =.=
So now change to Friday d la?!
ARGH!!
OYA BEFORE THAT
GRATS TO MYSELF THAT I PREDICT IT CORRECTLY
MY BAD LUCK DAY HAD CHANGED TO FRIDAY
THIS CAN BE PROVEN BY
TODAY I HURT MY TOES ! WHEN I'M GOING UPSTAIRS

No comments:

Post a Comment