Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Monday, January 3, 2011

er hm. today 1st day of school
but something stupid + sohai happen
make me no mood ...
i also feel like scolding MCB!
That time is after school end de =.=

ok let's talk how's sch today
normal.. back to normal life again D:
sian..
but in the class damn shuang haha
coz we keep talk.
I tot my friends forgot me le wor?
but still the same, like to do me =.=
and we talk alot wakakaks
Today Bong came our class
but no one talked to him, except tiu and mathan
damn bad hor they all?
I quite know the feeling lor..
nvm... hope he will adapt well in our class haha

hm... the 'haha' time have to end
TODAY REALLY IS SUEYYY DAOOOO!
TMD!
U know mah? after school
queue up in koperasi to buy notebooks
the ppl do work dao so slow
wasai. like that in singapore sure ppl complain liao lor.
ok.. more worse de still got
then I go out telephone my mum lor, ask her fetch me
then at outside ... haizz.. the stupid tele booth eat my money la!!!
And then I no money liao lor.. how telephone? T_T
Borrow friend lor..
ok then borrow friend, go in sch find anther telephone booth
telephone my mum lor.
then hor.. suddenly the sky rain like very heavy
erm.. is damn heavy LOL
then nvm lor.. wait there lor
heavy dao stand in sch also will become wetty zzzz
sian die.
and this thing is the worst in my life
WHICH I NEVER EXPERIENCE BEFORE
want know mah? ( dun laugh me hor )
AIYA NO FACE T_T
When I'm standing in the school hor
My friend said got a '....' ou my bag leh?
I was like OMGGG FCKKKKKKKK
Then I ask them faster help me removed it.
after that. I really very no mood d ... HAIzZZ!
FCK IT, WHO PUT DE HA?
My Bag so fragrant + no snack
how come will have that kind of thing
Haiz, I really hope this stupid creature WILL EXTINCT IN THIS WORLD!
COCKROACH !! CB!
Then this weekends I want wash my bag ler T___T
dirty bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment