Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Monday, January 31, 2011

OMG, Nowadays I'm crazy with the korean pop again
What I mean here is those cool songs
last time I prefer more romantic and melancholic song
Now I'm crazy with those MV again!!!
Feel like learning dance again haha!
This feeling comes back to my mind again~ xD

Ok, here is the list of song which I like the most :
B2ST - Shock
B2ST - Soom!
B2ST - Beautiful
2PM - I'll be back

Lucifer MV dance is too sophisticated liao
so it's not included here xD
sorry ya ... for those SHINEe's freak =.=
Hehe, I really did go youtube watch their MV
and study their dance moves
Lucifer is the hardest.
Even you watch slow downed and mirrored version of MV
You can't learn it also =.=
Need to watch long tutorial video to learn

HM... Yesterday have a 'nice' day with yean mei
we were playing audition while webcaming haha!
whatever I want to tell her
I just opened my mouth and speak
while playing audition
without typing a single words in the game
haha!
so fun man
but today she said she not feeling well
and she kept her laptop =.=
D: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment