Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Thursday, January 6, 2011

lol today I posted again ^^
Thanks miss yusma for viewing :D

er.. 4th day of sch? xD
tomorrow is a day which every await
coz finally come to a break :)
aww I'm so lucky
I try so hard to persuade my mum to let me take undang exam
then she say ok lor.
so this sunday maybe go perling listen ~~~

Pn, Norsiah is damn pro ^^
she finishes add math chapter 1 today :)
thumbs up for her
btw, I really like Add Maths
so 'Handsome, Godly, Cool and Fun'
it's like a game sia ^^
I like to do complicated questions
coz.. it's like a game LOL
SO I learned Arithmetic Progressions and Geometric Progressions
:D Love die you, add maths, muacks

It seems like I everyday also got revise wor?
haha..lol
I hope it's not temporary one lors...
Hope I continue to be hardworking in the latter =.=

Hm, so my boring life starts again
5am wake up, come back home no need 5 mins can sleep in the afternoon d
then at night do homework + revise + songs~ + Facebook
but no Audition, coz it will make the time pass faster =.=

Btw, thanks yean mei for making me ...
realise that tagging is really no life =.=
I'm happy that I'm not addicted to it anymore
this yearn SPM, cannot like that liao
cos lv high in Audition also no use, real life sucks + noob
Btw, I'm also very happy that my gaming time
eventually... shorten LOL
Erm, Is ceases LOL!
Know cease what meaning hor?
I'm so happy with it
I also dk why I become like that? ︿︿
Maybe mature le bah? HAHA jk :x

Okla i go play city ville, then go sleep liao
Ty for the moral support teacher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment