Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Saturday, July 16, 2011

OKLA Nowadays I'm REALLY REALLY gloomy!
because of my current stature.
I didn't know when did I become so fanatic about my stature
and I'm damn pissed off with the fact that
I'm SHORT!
An inexplicable mood
which influence my mood to revise
my mood to surf the web
and my routines. Sigh.

I know that I should be contented that
I'm not born handicapped, mental retarded
or inability in something
but can't I have more? D:
Moreover, my parents aren't tall
( Seriously, I'm now taller than both of them )
Say real, I really resent my current stature
and I'm also quite envy of my friends
as some of them are tall because they've tall parents

Well you know
Because of my stature
it affects my mood heavily
plus I'm always deprive of sleeps everyday
and my current resentment did add on a lots of stress during my school time
even when I'm revising for my exams
The feeling of wanting to grow more more taller
can't be erased from my mind D:

There's a very renowned phrase
"The more you yearn for something,
the more the disappointment might strikes you"
( I translated it from Mandarin )
And I also heard of someone said this before
"Your foolish persistence will only make you perish soon"
( I also translated it from Mandarin )

Haiz
I really do not know who should I seek solace from
T_T
Be positive?
I tried
Exercise?
Trying.
Be contented?
I'm not that virtuous
Reform?
YES I love this word!

SO. REFORM !

No comments:

Post a Comment