Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Haiz
Still in the progress of positive thinking :)

Today stayed in the dewan for almost the whole school hours
though I learnt something from Pn .Norashuhah
^ Our so called cikgu fokus

Now really have no time to slack liao
have to study hard for SPM d :D
To conquer my laziness. EASY
But to conquer my .... U know one....
*Sigh*
I decided to be positive already :)
and be optimistic
still waiting for that miracle to happen :)

So I don't think I have time to think about it already
Thanks to SPM :) For making me forget about it
and work smart & hard for you. SPM

There's something very vivid in my mind that Vincent told me
"The more you long for something, you sure won't get it"
in this context, he meant I want to be chosen to NS
But in the end, I wasn't chosen
But in my context,
Say real, I want to prove that this concept is wrong lor
If I want go to NS, I can apply one right?

Hormone is something that very important
and any fluctuation in its quantity
can affect you badly or godly
and nowadays
my 'positive thinking' hormone dropped drastically.
I know why la of course, but I can't do nothing also

So from now on, I made up my mind ler :) !
After today ( midnight ) I wouldn't want to measure my height again ler!
A watched pot never boiled, this is how it sounds
I will just concentrate on my studies first :)
I will measure it again after SPM ( Probably in mid of December )
erm. or maybe mid of March next year?

I hope I can control myself la haha
Say real la, nothing is impossible.
U see in Korea
They're not satisfy with their face
or they think they're not attractive enough
They may go for plastic surgery
You're not satisfy with your current gender
You may go for a surgery too
Cancer strikes you
You may go for chemotherapy
You have a lot of pimples
You may go for H2O or any Dermatologist
You're fat
You may go for London weight management? haha

So from all the things I type
You can do something to reform yourself :)
You need not to feel sad by now
and also never give up until the end :)
There is always many solution to a problem
Just we have to put effort in search of them~

Lastly, I'm not greedy, I just want to reform myself and be more perfect.
I hope You give Your consent, God

No comments:

Post a Comment