Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Girl I'm sorry~
Girl I'm sorry

....
~~~~

This song is amazing!
MBLAQ - I Belong To You
so catchy..

HAHAHAHA, Today I only watch 1.30 hour PPS
pro or not? so little.
coz I revise la =.=
SPM is drawing near.
if don't revise, how to achieve my dream?
haha

Today is the stupid day
but the short marathon quite fun
Seriously, I love this activity
btw, got coco marks also :P
and u know
the moment after you have intense exercise
ur body is radiating lots of heat
and your sweat is rolling out from ur body
the feeling is damn good man!

and hor, I really wonder
during the jalinan mesra
why other parents talk to long de? =.="
haiz, I don't know la
it's not parents problem or teacher
just be more hardworking la .. aiyo
study more, don't understand just ask friend or teacher la

Hari Keusahawanan ( I think it's call canteen day )
is awesome and momentous! :D
It was raining that day D:
though I went everywhere to promote 5A Rockss food :D
and kinda relief is that
they did bought my things :)
Very funny haha
the french fries is RM1.50 / each
I say liao many times, no ppl want to buy
then a bulb appear on my head.. ~~
I said " Buy 1 free 1, RM3 "
and people really buy :P
that day I was half drenched
and my shoes wet d =.=
so uncomfortable while walking.

1 more thing
I'm freaking happy about something!
I won't tell here :P
I will see the results first.
But this mission I have to carry out secretly
I'm still choosing a date for it
tomorrow too lazy =.= maybe next Saturday
:D !! really can't wait liao

No comments:

Post a Comment