Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Saturday, July 9, 2011



Frank Lampard
183cm



최시원 / Choi Si Won
183cm



강지환 / Kang Ji Hwan
184cm
73kg

You would think that I'm gay
But you can think whatever u like =.=
There is something I very envy of D:
I won't tell here haha
But very easy guess de

Tomorrow I really have to carry out my secret mission d la!
can't wait already. still wait for what?
btw, it's a secret mission
so I won't say what thing is it also :P
and today I revise BIO chapter 3
talk about hormones one
and it inspires me again
those 'things' also inspires me alot haha
coz I said liao
I'm not that kind of people that can give up easily
and my full plan will be carried out on Monday I think :x
hope I success.
but have u heard of
the more u yearn for something
the more the disappointment might strike u D:
but I don't mind la
I haven't try before how I know the outcome D:
let's see the outcome 4 years later ... :D
Reformation~ I kinda like this word

No comments:

Post a Comment