Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Haiz, sometimes I feel that
I'm so unique compared to others
in many ways....
But today I concentrate in one aspect

When I'm copying answers from others people's work
I will check if the working is correct or not
I'm not that kind of person
that can copy WITHOUT ANY UNDERSTANDING
JUST BECAUSE WANT TO FINISH IT FAST
AND PLAY PLAY PLAY .

And very funny..
The stupid answers from add maths project
volume of pentagon =
base area x height
Base area = total 5 area of similar ISOSCELES TRIANGLES
and you know when the answer show the working for base area
it is like this :
Base area = 5 ( width and length )
correct? LOL, it didn't divide by 2 .. EPIC ...
width and length is only = area or square / rectangle
BUT NOT TRIANGLES .

FINE
This is how I find myself unique
not because of I can spot the mistakes
is because...
if I go to school
and tell my classmates that it's wrong
they will say it's ok, nevermind .
they won't want to REFORM ( I love this word <3 )
they will say : "Everyone also does the same
don't have to be so troublesome and change it
teacher won't spot it, as if teacher spotted it,
the mark is only for SPM Trial"

Haiz, nevermind lor, I keep it to myself can ler
But I think I will try to tell Yue Yuan
coz I believe that he will understand ..
But if he don't want to change, bo bian
I ownself do the way I like barh =.=!
I already decided to do love-shaped base ^_^V
and the calculation is not hard
tomorrow I will try to consult teacher for more details
whether am I wrong or the answers provided wrong.

( This post explain how my principles
affect me in my social life, which I
don't have much friends )

No comments:

Post a Comment