Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Haiz, U know or not?
On Friday I was like damn fcking angry
coz of her la ! walao
now many ppl call me pilot
but I don't care, I don't angry at this case
I angry because
I already told her Thursday
Friday I going out
Then Ta-Ma-De
when I walking to home after the bus leave me there
my mood is like damn happy and cute *Shy*
Can go City Square watch Priest :D
eat McDonald
But how it turn out to be?

Fine, I really buay tahan d!!
I scold until the max barh
JIBAI, I saw her car not at home
As anticipated
she went to my aunt house
I asked : Can come back and fetch me? I already promise my friend to go le
She said : Tell them you not free.
"Walao, you at where oh? Is it ahmai house?
(Ah mai = 阿姨的海南话)
"Ya....." ( < sounds so irresponsible )
"Why you always like that de? come back and fetch me can or not?"
"Lazy"
(At that moment, I'm going to spout out bad words)
"Then how I go? I already promised them leh"
"Take taxi?"
( Fck, where did I get the money to take ? )
"Don't want la! Just come back and fetch me!"
"I said don't want liao lor, just tell them you not free"

"Ringggggggggg"
It's from Vincent
That time I already smash 到够够力 the telephone on my bed
with all my power, coz too dulan =.= x.x
“你回到家了阿?”
“我妈妈突然间不给我去”
“Har.. 酱不用紧咯”

- The rest of the story not important -
- THE END -

That time I was like what the hell?
can respect people mah?
I already said I want go out d
now come give me this excuse
ur excuse for not using a proper plan
( Fetch me 1st, then go bank bank-in money for bro, then bring me home, then bathe, then bring me to setia bus stop )
Is.... No Mood ( the reason why no mood can just ignore )
Very funny lor wei .
U no mood also not like that de mah
AITA NVM LA ( at last I thought ... )
I'M FATED TO BE 飞机佬 THAT'S ALL! =.=

And hor, I also very dulan one very sohai
and no brain de person
can simply let his/her dog
play at the garden
without supervision
2 times d, I passed by the garden
the dogs are barking at me
The dogs aren't wrong,
you're the fcking shit whose don't know how..
you're taught in school/home who can simply let ur dogs
wandering or playing in the garden
This garden is yours ah?
What if your dogs attack me or any passers-by?
NO BRAIN LA, THINK LIKE A CIVILIZED PERSON LA!
Nevermind, u better hide yourself
when u still let your dogs come out when I pass by ur place
if not, You will no face
coz I will scold you badly
I already prepare how I would like to scold you ler =)
which is without a bad words ^^
coz I ask u to act like a civilized person
so do I speak like a civilized person as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment