Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Monday, August 6, 2012

*Testing testing
Why now my blog post can't be written in "poem form" ? =.=
o.O I think I found a way :P

Ok, the setting above is so not my mood
Let's talk about my Pre-U Life
It's quite fun la actually the school life
because my class is full of pranksters ahaha
Everytime lessons sure have a lot of jokes
and my friends and I are always up to many jokes :x

But sometimes despite the happy moments at school
when I've gone back to home,
I found that actually ... I'm quite lonely
Despair...
Lost...
Form 6 is really tough la
Overwhelm with mountainous homework.
The syllabus is quite hard also
A lot of difficult concepts, formulas
I found that it's actually the same with A-level
but what makes the difference is I'm pursuing this at a government institution
Haha, every time doing lab experiments
when encountering insufficient lab apparatus
I'll be sitting there, whining and complaining
"Aiya, government school is like that de la..."
Though, I'm still grateful that I met a lot of good people there

Seriously, every time when I'm doing my homework at home
I'm overwhelmed with a sense of lost
I'm really lonely
Because I feel like I'm the only contender in my own journey of life.
another thing is, I really don't find having a girlfriend appealing
haiz, no money, no car, geeky look
plus this is really not the suitable time to have a girlfriend.
Speaking of sense of lost, why?
I'm not sure what I've been doing now is worthy or not
Public speaking, Prefect, and more will be coming
I'm really lost ><
But doing nothing also doesn't do any good to be either
So, persevere it barh  :)

Finally, I found out that reason why I miss the past
Very long ago, I assume that I miss my friends in high school
but unfortunately, it's not
After I took my SPM cert, my whole life changed
the way I think, my philosophy
I miss the once naive, childish me
And not living in the fear of my future route
But after that day, which I took my SPM cert
Cruel realization struck me badly
yar.. Money rules the world
EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MONEY MONEY!
Without money, everyone can't survive.
Compare to my past,
as said before, I'm so naive that
I only know to study study
and I study without many worries
Now I'm in a situation in which
Does my hard work guarantee me a successful future?!
Does it worth my investment ?
Well, my participation in public speaking is the first approach
Being a prefect is the second approach.
and more and more will be coming
I really miss the past, the time when I'm living in a pleasant world
I really do not know why am I feeling in this way and doing so much thing
to show that I'm the strongest among my friends? Yes, maybe

an unchangeable fate
written by God
Honestly, I did not blame my fate
I'm still in search of the valuable values that I can reap in this arduous voyage.

That's all I wanna express
though I do not even give a damn to who's following my blog or reading it
it just simply serves as a platform for me to confide in.

"God wouldn't give yourself up if you haven't given up yourself"




















No comments:

Post a Comment