Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Monday, August 20, 2012

Let's see a summary of my little miserable holiday life :
Wake up, Eat, Drink Sleep
what more else?
Revision lor, sometimes chat with that sohai Droisyer Kent
Oya, went to a gathering with old classmates. 

Ok, despite my miserable life, let's talk about my "love life"
haha, ( So funny, I don't even have love life la, just things about relationship )
I found that, actually. There's really no chemical reaction between us x.x
Before that, let me add something  
I found that YQR is becoming prettier and prettier /.\
( Say first hor, I never like her =.= ) 
Idk why I think this way~ maybe it's because her charisma bah haha 
But I feel sad for someone also, who likes her
( Although Idk now he still likes YQR or not ) 

Talking about chemistry
Nowadays I really lost my enthusiasm in this kind of thing d  
And I'm really confuse that do I have chemical reaction with her  
Now my mood is like I really have no interest in this kind of thing d =.= 
And I've lost my enthusiasm in girls d. really =.=  
I just want to flirt around 
But what I need to do now is study first =.=
Then only I can get money and flirt around ~~ 

Conclusion : I'm not looking forward for a true love 

No comments:

Post a Comment