Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nowadays I hav an urge to grow up ><
I don't know why
Maybe I'm really tired of being a student
who only studies everyday
just to get fly colours
get admitted to renowned varsities
graduated with a cert
and seek for employment
D:

Life is so boring
tomorrow I'm gonna attend that stupid "tuition marathon"
and then tiredly come back home
take a nap for awhile
and then continue with my work
Argh! The maths assignment I have no idea how to do the introduction and conclusion~!
Nvm, will go and copy from someone else on Monday
probably is Li Ting d lor?
Who's more outstanding than both of us? =.=

Sian, how I wish my fellow former classmates to be taking STPM with me
I can find no one for revision
for clarification on projects, works, assignments, homework ><
but only Li Ting
a girl whom I seldom talk to for the past years
Laugh
Speaking of her
I have no idea why the class always thinks that I'm very suitable with her
Seriously, I've no chemistry with her xD
But it's ok if she's willing to play with me?
Just for the experience and fun
Oh ya, this is the kind of life that I'm seeking when I finish my hell-est study
Probably will be at the age or 25
$.$ Hope that I'm able to graduate from NUS
then I can earn SG Currency
then I can spend my money on whatever I like
Branded clothes, house, luxury cars, food at expensive restaurants... Travel
Lim Teh with my very very good friends ~~ :D
I even imagine myself having a wardrobe
to crammed in all the branded garments, from top to bottom
which range from clothes & bottoms, underwear, socks, shoes, wallets & watches
( well, I know this sounds girlish, but this is how a rich guy's home should look like
You typical dumb ass who thinks this is way too feminine )
women will be my last expenditure
seriously, I'm not that kind of guy who will spend on a woman
which I deem this action as very stupid
If the woman truly loves me, she will come to me no matter how poor I'm
but as said before
if it's for pleasure and fun, I'm willing to
cos' if don't enjoy at young age,
I won't be able to do all these things at twilight years.

Sorry, I digress too much xD
If I'm not mistaken, before the point at which I digressed is about Li Ting right? haha x)
Sometimes I really feel very embarrass lor
when the classmates presume that we're so matched ><
But let it be, this is SCHOOL LIFE :x
( Hell ya, my English and contents improved a lot xD )

Don't think I'm only good at studies
and only care about studies
what I do now is to prepare myself for a pleasureful life in the future
I admit that I've the talent in science, Maths and memorizing
so, I'll just make use of it which is gifted by God and my mum

Hm, actually I was reading chemistry
But suddenly I've an urge to post this
in case my feelings have gone and I can't write ~~
So, it's time to get back to reality now haha!
Byes~~~












No comments:

Post a Comment