Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My zeal for study grew stronger~
I don't know why~ Haha
Time is passing fast~
left 4 weeks for me to prepare ><
and 8 weeks more to suffer!
Today is the day which I made good use of my time the most
sitting in the class, doing revisions
and my talks with friends
are mostly about SPM things

nowadays I'm doing past year questions voraciously @.@
Now it's really not a suitable time to rewind!
rewind?
wait 8 weeks more ^^ hehe
Today I saw those who were taking PMR
return home
with their face smiling triumphantly, joyfully
I started to envy them
though I experienced it two years ago
now I think they must be party-ing !!!
hm and how about me?
/.\
Doing revisions at home lor...

nevermind!
they just don't know the real world yet
I bet their life will be turning upside down
when their exams are mostly subjective
when they turned Secondary 4. xD
Well I wanna say that
let's have the last laugh after 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment