Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Sunday, October 2, 2011

haiz, so many days after trial
I'm still not in a mood to study
how ? /.\
I find that
the frequency of me playing computers
is the highest after every exams
I think it's because I was too tense up
when preparing for exams...
haiz...

I think now I'm going to study again
tomorrow school again
boring.... *Yawn*
how funny
I feel like giving up my life
after I fight for so many years
when now my life had reached the 'semi-climax'
( >< I'm not sure when's the climax of my life, so I said semi instead )
really..
I really lose my zeal in study =.=
But I'm not gonna let this pull me down
But how can I ignite my enthusiasm in study, and in life?

Today was quite panic :x
1st time I do a MC job
today I attended the 'Majlis Daya Student Leader Congress'
me and Grace be the co-MC ><
not bad la, can learn some experience from it.
D: But I never eat to my extent la
when I went back to my seat to eat
the workers took my plate away already D:

say real
sometimes I fear to be failed in life ><
and sarcastically
I'm lazy . hehe
so I have to reach an equilibrium between these 2 aspects la.
playing . fighting for excellence ...
Hope SPM faster finish la ~ @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment