Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Friday, October 7, 2011

yo!
I found back my zeal in study ler
but...
it turned out to be
I have to rush those exercises that I've not finished!
past year questions + trial exams from different states
OMG
SO "MUCH"
(it's uncountable =.=
a good analogue is like counting sugar crystals in a bowl of sugar )
haiz no choice
now I became very worry ler =.=
I scared I 4got bout the facts
and answer wrongly during exams
D.I.E

hm...
now I'm going to do my job as a good student again~
my aim for today is 2007 past year questions
for Bio, Chemistry and Physics

haiz, I won't want to chat in class again! =.=
I choose to do add maths exercise in class
so that I could drain my concentration to studies
instead of chatting . D:

No comments:

Post a Comment