Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Friday, March 4, 2011

WOOT! :P
Today I went to 'big mouth' with VT, his baby, and Gary
noob Banana and xian qian put aeroplane
(let me use broken english this time :D )

very funny.
when I get VT's msg to come out quickly
I was bathing
and then he called me and reminded me to bring my IC =.=
And I use sometime to search it =.=
and he keep sms me to be more faster
Then I walk like a bolt of lightning to my house's guardhouse
hehe, I saw a red car is waiting there ler :P
then I go in!

Ok, arrived there liao
Cost us 3 ppl RM 11
OK. nvm. Vincent paid 1st
then after that, he told me to divide RM11 by 2
I was like... =.=?!
nvm I let this go, coz he never take account of his baby =.=!

By the way we arrived there, Gary already waiting there haha
then we go in .
order drinks.
and sing.. and put songs also :)
All the chinese songs they chose Idk how to sing =.=
only a few I know.
But I grabbed the chance to choose Korean song also
the songs are :
SM The Ballad - Missing You
FT Triple - Love letter
2AM - You wouldn't answer my call
and I solo all, coz they don't know how to read korean
no alphabet romanization, only pure korean words.
nvm lor :P show off to them

Something funny happen there also
which is hard to describe :P
me and Gary kept on going toilet
let VT and his baby inside
haha!
Then we came in again

when we finished singing
we did the same thing to them again
coz 6.30 gary's mum came to fetch him le
so I tumpang his car
and left they 2 alone again~

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment