Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

woo hoo
EXAM IS OVER!!!
Now I want make a small summary on my exams har. k?

VERY SUEY AH U KNOW?!
CB..
Maybe my place and table fengshui not good wtf
ok I tell u how fxxx is it.

Physics - Because careless write wrong law, the P/T is pressure's Law, I go write Charles' Law, and the calculation I also put V/T, in fact there's no V provided in the question, by the way my calculation still is Pressure divide by Temperature.

Bio - The moment I passed up the paper, the moment I knew I circle the wrong answer

Chemistry - Still ok =.= And I challenge myself to do salts in essay part

Maths - NEVER READ QUESTION PROPERLY .so 1 question wrong ler. wtf

Add maths - When calculating composite index, forgot to divide the degrees by 360 to find its weightage.

haizz, how come can I so careless?! damn annoying =.=

Anyway, behind the bad things, always have things that are good
Today Just received my BM and Sej Paper
89 in BM
96 in Sej
^^
Anyway, nothing to proud of
coz Sej Kali gave us tips =.=
Hahas.. =.=!!

Wahahahas at least the exam is over liao
the big stone in my heart is finally removed.
Is time for the pimple living on my face to vanished ler HAHA!
coz during exam days very late sleep.
I hope I can get 9A's for this time exam
Chinese get A or B I don't care also de hahas
but of course I hope A, But I know my own ability D:

Yay tomorrow can cut my hair ler :P
wakakakakas.
Thursday go Qin Rui's house for BBQ leh xD
Me, ZiHau, CCC and Vincent said liao will wear same shirt same shorts
xD, they all sure zadao de
coz we do this in secret mah
SHH!
Can't wait for the party xD

No comments:

Post a Comment