Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Sunday, November 21, 2010

holiday kinda sian xD
i never go work
anyway I don't want also
I want to prepare for SPM :P
hm.. I never read form 5 syllabus la
prepare here means that
I read story book lor...
to improve my English
sian.
I feel like my Chinese no hopez.
D:
Nvm la. English is international language mah
haha.

I'm reading 2 books call
'Faith' and 'The Curse'
the 'The Curse' is my form 5 literature =.=
so lan.. haha.

hm. this holiday stay at home play audi
sleep, watch naughties
and read book lor...
kinda sian..
I really scare next year D:
Hope God will be always standing by me to help me :)

1 comment:

  1. I am surprised that there is not mention of Esperanto here.

    This is an international language which intends to defend the rights of minority languages.

    Out of interest you might like to see http://www.lernu.net which is currently receiving 120,000 hits per month.

    ReplyDelete