Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Monday, February 4, 2013

Recently, I've changed a lot
I can leave my homework undone and bring them to school
and today "downstairs" teacher gave a piece of her mind to me
saying that I double-standard-ed her or whatever
just because I didn't do her homework as she has told us to do on Friday
and that was when I knew that I've changed. 

And I've been picking up many bad habits recently
I can leave my homework undone
and go online or watching movies
like yesterday
shall I say
I'm just not myself for the time-being?
because something terrible is really happening in me 
well, I guess it's because of the stress 
that has been building up in front since long time ago

I remembered last time I always complain that
I didn't have enough time of FB-ing 
LISTEN, FB-ING...
during my most busy and hated week(s) 
which were the weeks when I had public speaking competition
Writing scripts, making lots of amendments to my scrips to make them sound nice
and then practicing in front of a mirror while holding my phone which acts as a stopwatch
I'm a total perfect of myself
still preserving what I always been 
and I also remembered during standard 1 to 6
I'd always forced myself to finish at least third quarter
of my mountainous homework before going to bed 
how time changes people... this is what I feel

I've been deteriorating nowadays\
and I'm gonna stop this by now
REFORM, is what I should do now 
and I'm gonna do it today
I'm gonna adjust the clock time in my phone
so I won't complain having not enough time for preparation before school
I'm gonna sleep at the latest 10.30 p.m.
so that I won't complain depriving or sleep because I wake up at this
erm... fucking 5 a.m.
I'm gonna finish my homework as soon as I get back home
and finish them as much as possible 
so that I'm not gonna repeat the mistakes I've done today
and I'm gonna waste my time talking nonsense in class anymore
but not all the time of course 
I've to change back myself to SPM-mood again!
like what I did for the past major exam
I know God likes to compare
and I'm afraid that He will punish me
because I didn't put much effort like I did in my SPM
I'm gonna deviate from my very first goal again




No comments:

Post a Comment