Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sometimes I just don't feel like talking.
But some people around me perceive that I'm in a bad mood

O yea, now I feel resigned
just came back from Kuala Lumpur 1 day ago
I found that
I'm still quite miss that place D:
Though, I'll never return to that place again :)
My resolution is to study in Singapore
and live in Johor

1 thing
I really don't like living nearby anyone that I know
I prefer living by myself
living according to my tune
according to my own lifestyle
no one can control me :)

so,
I'm gonna find a work after finishing my JPJ test
tomorrow is 2012
day went by day
but I'm not prepared to be mature yet, really.
Yet, I will try to move on
and make myself use to the world of grown-up :)

again, I MUST
not fail in my life
I MUST prove that I'm more capable than anybody
:) Byes

No comments:

Post a Comment