Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Friday, April 29, 2011

Study. Study. Study
This is what I do everyday~ =.=
Let's drop this boring task.

On Wednesday, we went to Sunway College
to listen those craps about resume and etc etc
abit useful la I admit =.=
and then TD3 students also went there
they are like... the girls... their hair
don't show that they're students D:
Ok I have nothing to do with them ^^

17/05 is the Teacher's Day :O
Feel like doing performance with Grace :P
by the traditional way :P
means play violin lor
if Grace and I can't do a better song
we decided to play the easiest song - Canon in D by Patchebel
coz I want to get kerja amal marks mah hahas

T__T
Today I studied again
Hope my noob brain better remember what I had studied hor! =.=
Tomorrow I will continue to study like a nerd again D:
no choice la haiz.

In the other hand, our new class mate
name I think is called Nadya
sms me :x
I think is noob banana told her my hp number de
too bad no more credits I can't reply her
and I also kinda lazy reply la =.= haha
Tuesday I apologize for not replying lor
anyway, I got abit feel shuang coz she sms me :x
I didn't mean that I long for it
just that... erm.. very SHUAAANGGG LOR!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment