Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Friday, September 17, 2010

WOO!! Almost all the scrapbook is finish
chemistry still have one part, is about the alternative fuels
I think I'm gonna borrow yue yuan one see see 1st
then only do, since the due date not after holiday
The biology.. hm... the content are all done
just the cover and conclusion haven't done
i also don't know we need or not
see yue yuan de first LARH xD
All the scrapbook I will recheck them again
in order to see which things are missing, so can add them

xD I'm so pro hor?
From last Sunday, chiong scrapbook until today!
Since I can train game, why can't I train 'book' also? hahas
Although lv49 le, but also no big deal
keep doing scrapbook already drive me insane
the whole week doesn't look like holiday at all
coz keep doing scrapbook la...
got 1 day, I even wake up at 6 a.m.
and do until 12am lol =.=
can you imagine that?
And I hate when I'm doing my scrapbooks
People come to disturb me ( my mum )
AWW Did you heard of Newton accidentally
cooked his watch when he's reading, in facts he was going to fry eggs
this is an example for my situation :D

So now I can relax abit le lor, can sleep better ler
I had sleepless night during the 'scrapbook week' *sigh*
and my blog has been abondoned for so long ler ( it's long for me )

Now .. regarding the Genting trip
damn boring. hm not so so also la.
coz the weather I love it there.
but also nothing to do at there.
furthermore, I'm always so obsess with my scrapbooks
so how can I have fun there? D:
And I bought a shirt and socks there.. lol. nothing special la x.x
just saying it for fun only hahaz.

After back from Genting, it was Sunday
after a blink of an eye, it's Friday now D:
Means the holiday gonna end le
EH. THIS IS NOT A HOLIDAY AT ALL!
This week I felt like it's a school day u know?
lots of things to rush with... scrapbooks~
Do until I die. the time flows so quickly.
24 hours a day is really not enough la~!

sienzzz I still have some uncleared homeworks
but at least better than the scrapbooks.
it's more easy =.= hahas.
so I do it tomorrow lor.
THIS IS THE SUCKEST HOLIDAY EVER OK!
D: After holiday, I will miss someone.
the someone also very good
when we ask her questions, she won't ignore and will reply us.
btw, thank you to 'someone' who guide us for the scrapbook.
really appreciate ur efforts :D

Ok write until here =.= 1am d.
play game awhile then go and have my sweet dream ever
during this holiday.. LOL.
COZ THE WHOLE WEEK I'M HAUNTED BY SCRAPBOOKS.
CAN U IMAGINE?!

D: My mission totally failed
U know why?
moral values never memorize
peribahasa and idioms never also.
sejarah just read chapter 1 and 2.
chapter 8 only memorize 25%
MY PLAN TOTALLY FAILED
WHOSE FAULT?
OF COZ IS U LA! Scrapbooks

Let's list the good/bad effects of scrapbooks :
Advantages :
1) Learn ourself
2) Teacher can relax and slack around because we read and understood
SO U NO NEED TO TEACH THE CERTAIN CHAPTER LOL.
3) A big earn for paper sellers and TNB
as we consume papers and electricity alot to find infos with internet
may profit cyber cafe as well as not all ppl have internet at homes
4) Possibly may give profits to specs shop, coz we spend long time in front of
computer, which may lead to short-sightedness.

Disadvantages :
1) Tress are cutting down, coz we consume so many papers, then global warming,
greenhouse effect, animals facing extinction
2) Stress happens on teachers, coz they mark alot of scrapbooks. ( but they
benefits in advantages (2))
3) vision deprove
4) hand tired
5) waste of electricity
6) waste of money on unnecessay things ( no offends ^_^V )

No comments:

Post a Comment