Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Thursday, March 21, 2013

As usual, my blog format is
first, my career / academy / school life
then world views
and finally relationship / women / girls

so, let's start off with the first one LOLL
hm.. Have just seen my results
no big deal
but it came as a shock for me that my PA got 4.0
beyond expectation x.x
because I thought PA was the hardest
then there was the Chemistry which really failed my expectation D:
ironically, I tuition for it and I got the suckest grade in it
Maths and Physics a bit sad though
but not for the time to cry haha
'cause after the exam last year
I've already "let the fiver flows out from my eyes'
so nothing ponder on la
luckily, I don't have to retake the subject which I hate the most
and then I've to really manage my time well
to re-study the term 1 syllabus for the three subjects
and now, I'm quite motivated to study ^^
it's a good thing though
nothing to elaborate more, what's done cannot be undone
just work hard for sem 2 ( which I'm doing now )

so now is to discuss about women / girls / relationship
I forgot to add "psychological changes"
xD
nowadays I feel like
I'm becoming more typical and typical
as man characteristics started to manifest in me :x
Seriously, now I really find her not so appealing anymore
as she '....' er hm ... fine, I'm just acting the way God has programmed man to be
then there is another one
nowadays I've been "whoring" around with her
(Sorry if I use the wrong word)
speaking from a man/boy's perspective
she's quite good-looking
And I find it normal for a man to do that
and on the other hand, such person like me
I do it without any malicious intent la =.=
Lately I found out a reason why am I keep doing this
although I know that we can't bear fruits
I found out that, this is quite an interesting job to whore around with her
as I can do more research on girls
about the way they think, they way to make them laugh
the way to keep a conversation going while making sure that they look into your eyes
( results : look into their eyes with some eyebrow motions when you're talking to them )
and the way to make yourself irresistible
sometimes I really wonder what maker her so interesti in me
until I always look at the mirror and thinking like Aristotle
I think it is most probably I'm too geeky or bookish
maybe on the other hand, unbeknownst to me,
she's doing the same things as what I do
- doing research on men
fine, as I said we can't bear fruits
so I shall continue doing it until I get a "fruitful" results or thesis













No comments:

Post a Comment