Roses are red, Violets are blue

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Sunday, March 18, 2012

If you read my post
You're in directly fucking me
because I'm fucking boring to dead ~~~~~
Why am I so fucking boring?
Maybe because I'm too tired of my fucking life
that I don't even fucking know that what am I doing now
and what fucking post am I typing using my fucking keyboard~~~

Yes
I need some entertainment which simply,
and also FUCKING
excites me

I fucking hate sitting in front of the computer
whining about how fucking is my life
but this is what fucking thing I can do for the time being /.\

Eventually, I'd turned into some kind of fucking person nowadays
WHY?
Actually
I don't even fucking know the reason
HAHAHA
I'm self-entertaining myself fuckingly.
It seems like I failed badly.
Byes

No comments:

Post a Comment